We understand that your home is the biggest investment of your life and, therefore, we strive to offer you outstanding lawn care services to accentuate the beauty of your sweet home even further. With world-class services, top-notch equipment, and attention to detail, we make the lawn and garden care experience smooth and hassle-free for you. With finest garden care techniques and top quality products, we turn your gloomy lawn into a great looking landscape.
Our full lawn care service package includes:
- Lawn Mowing: A beautiful lawn requires regular maintenance to look at its best. Our professional lawn cut provides the best possible finish to your lawn. We provide custom and precision cuts for entire lawn area including around trees and other garden features.
- Pruning and Trimming: Your all garden features including trees, shrubs, bushes and hedges need to be pruned and trimmed regularly to keep them in good shape. We also offer on-demand pruning and trimming services to keep your lawn neat and tidy.
- Fertilization: Every lawn has its unique fertilization needs depending on its nutrient contents. Our lawn fertilization experts give your lawn 18 essential nutrients for high-quality grass growth. Our services include the use of high-end fertilization equipment and nutrient-enriched materials for proper fertilization of your lawn.
- Weed Control: A weed is an unwanted plant that grows in your garden area. There are more than 25 weeds that are considered noxious by the Lowa Weed Law. Our weed control services make sure that your garden is healthy and complies with the regulatory environmental mandates.
- Aeration: Aeration is a necessary lawn care practice that rejuvenates and heals your lawn from excessive drought while promoting thatch decomposition and healthy soil quality. With this process, we make air and water to penetrate deep into the soil, which is important to promote better turf quality and get a vibrant lawn.
- Dethatching: Thatch is the accumulation of bits and pieces of grass above the soil. While a little amount of thatch is beneficial for your lawn, thickening of thatch over time can keep essential water and air from going deep into the soil, which is not desirable. We offer dethatching services to prevent the possible damage to your lawn and keep it healthy forever.